Family

Family
Joy of my life!!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

So.... What BIG thing are you doing in YOUR life RIGHT NOW?

First Sunday of the year I spent it where I plan to spend most of my Sunday mornings
Among awesome people at Life Church.
 I know you don't have to go to church to believe in God, I guess since I believe in God I want to go to church. (that's just what works for me)    :) 

Praising, Serving, Belonging, Being Fed Spiritually
For me personally .....Its about the fellowship with other believers, hearing people singing praises to the Lord, serving people who come thru the doors and just being part of something that is so much bigger then I will ever be.  

Sometimes people ask me what I get out of church.  Although I get much more then just the words of the sermon, todays sermon was so great I wanted to share what I got from it today. 

 
What BIG thing are you going after this year?
What BIG thing are you doing in your life right now?

Be persistent in prayer. Keep Asking, Keep Seeking, Keep Knocking
Luke 11;10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Go after something SO BIG that without God it would be sure to fail.

What will you do with the ONE LIFE you have?


No comments:

Post a Comment