Family

Family
Joy of my life!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Friendships are a reason to be thankful

I am very thankful for my friendships with other women. I absolutely love spending time with other women and learning about their passions and their hearts.  Healthy friendships with other women can be so encouraging and supportive and I thank God for the friendships I have with these women.  I am especially thankful for my friendships with Christian women that have helped me in my walk with the Lord. 

I am very thankful for all of my friendships with other women however I'd like to give special thanks for my friendship with Michele.  Michele and I have known eachother since we were 18 and 19 years old and its a friendship that has grown to be where she is more like a sister to me.   I met Michele because she is actually my first husband's cousin.  I like to joke that I got Michele in the divorce.  :)  Truth is she had a huge soft spot for my oldest son Mark and then when I remarried and 4 other children came into the picture that huge soft spot she had for Mark just grew bigger and it was for all of my children.  She has been there for so many of my children's events and important milestones in their lives.  She is actually their Godmother as well.  :) Thru the years we have developed a very close friendship. 

I am thankful for my friendship with Michele and the blessing she has been to our family.  She is very loving and always willing to be there for the people in our family.  Michele is one of those friends that I know absolutely without ANY doubt at all, she has my best interest at heart.  I know that anything I tell her is safe and she would never use anything to hurt me or share private things about me with anyone else.  She is a TRUE friend by every definition of the word and I am so thankful that I have a friend like her.  Michele is fun to be around, she accepts me just the way I am.  I know how blessed I am to have a friend like Michele Lerch and am thankful that we have shared so much together.  I love you tons Michele and I thank you for being such an awesome friend to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment