Family

Family
Joy of my life!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful For My Grandsons Jayse and Jayden Day 6 and 7

Just like the name of my blog........... Life Happens........ and therefore I am behind on my days of what I am thankful for.  I have a game plan for sharing at least 2 things each day till I am caught up.... but LIFE may HAPPEN again, so we will just see how it goes.  :)

 I would like to share that I am thankful for my grandsons Jay and Jayse.  Although I don't get to see Jayse very much because he lives with his mom in another state, I am still very thankful for him.  (Jayse is my son in law's little boy from his first marriage so he is what I like to call a bonus child of my daughters)  She gets the bonus of having him along with her husband.  :)  The times I have spent with Jayse, he has been full of life and its obvious he likes to have fun.  I am thankful for the joy he brings to his family and especially the way my youngest grandson's eyes light up when you ask him about his big brother.  Its obvious that even though there are miles between them, they have built a beautiful bond in the time they do spend together.

Jayden is the first grandchild in the family that one of our children have parented and I have known him since within minutes of him being born.  I am thankful for Jay and the new dynamics he brings to our family.  I am thankful for the little kid he brings out in all of us and his adventurous spirit.  I am thankful for the way he says I love you Nana, and how sweet it is when he sits next to me and rubs his little hand over my hand.  I am thankful for the time I get to spend with him and thankful that as a Nana we can enjoy them without all the responsibilities.  :)  Jayden and Jayse are both very special young boys and I am thankful that I am their Nana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment