Family

Family
Joy of my life!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful

I am going to try to spend each day in the month of November sharing what I am thankful for.  I started this on Nov 1st but didnt get the post posted to my blog so I will make up for that by reposting day 1 now and post day 2 later today.

Most importantly the first thing I would like to give thanks for is my relationship with Jesus Christ.   I look back at the way my life was before I had a relationship with Christ and the way it is now and it is a ton different.  I still have problems, I still get my heart broke, I still fear things, I still worry, I mess up, make huge mistakes, sometimes feel anxious............ all the things that are not of Christ, still creeps into my life.  The difference between now and then is I now have a safe place to go and I know those things are not of the life God has planned for me.  I have a best friend, a father and a love all in one main for sure thing and that is my relationship with Jesus Christ. 

So on my first sharing of thanks for November, I want to thank Jesus for accepting me just the way I am, for loving me regardless of my mess ups and for being that constant in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment