Family

Family
Joy of my life!!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful for Health, Doctors and Medications

I am thankful for a healthy family for the most part.  We deal with different seasonal illnesses and they serve as a reminder of how important our health is and the fact there are many people who suffer daily with chronic illnesses.  I am very thankful for the health we have.  I am also thankful for the opportunity to ben treated by doctors and for medications to help us to feel better or ease the pain when we are sick.  For my 8th, 9th and 10th days of sharing what I am thankful of I am thankful for our Health, Doctors and Medications.  After Daniel dealing with a week long illness and Mark being under the weather as well this week, it is a huge reminder of how much we have to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment